Friday 15 December 2017

home page not showing more posts

 home page not showing more posts
I also faced same problem when I started blogging. Its simple trick have to understand a logic behind it. 
If you set 8 post to show on home page but still not worked then add page break after image inside post, this will definetly work. inform me if you found any problem regarding this issue. Below is the step by step procedure to solve this problem. 

 Here is the solution:
Just go to the blogger dashboard than > Settings > Posts and comments
> Show at most > and than set you desired number if it will not help
than
go to your every post and put a page break after photo. It must help.
if you don't understand what i am saying than you can search google
for " auto pagination " without the quote.

Thank you.


Questions were asked to me 

My Blogger home page not showing more than 2 post please help ...
Only one or two posts showing on the home page of my blog .
Only 2 posts show on front page • Blogger Templates 
Blog Posts are not showing up on my Blog page 
My blogspot main page shows only 3 post
Blogger main page doesn't show more than 12 posts
showing only 4 posts in blogger


Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

Hello Friends ! Here at Desley Cyber Security, I try to share my blogging experience and posts on cyber security. For more information stay tuned with this blog. Thank you !

0 Post a Comment: